Was curious to see my Tumblr crush board after discovering that the Flipboard iPad app makes it rather easy to string off a series of “likes” for a given Tumblr. But yesterday, the Tumblr crush board was not displaying on my “following” Tumblr dashboard panel. Alas, today, it is.
- christiannightmares ⁂ Sometimes I get supportive emails. ― Sometimes I get criticized. ― JesusWeen Cookies ― Once in awhile, I get a nice email.
- abbyjean ⁂ My nervous breakdown ― Also ― Grading ― i don’t want to go to my own goodbye party because it means i’m saying goodbye… ― muchomegamountains: and for fucks sake, y’all. this is NOT ABOUT HOW SOME DUDE… ― hey sexartandpolitics i can’t ask you because of the domain name thing ― update on my day ― today is awful. ― nickminichino replied to your link: The Dawn of the Evidence-Based Budget -…
- thepoliticalnotebook.com ⁂ Excuse me for a brief defense of feminism… ― Foreign Policy’s Male-Heavy Twitterati List ― Women in Combat and the Unit Cohesion Challenge (As Brought to You by This… ― Poetry and Food Price Politics ― yessiwritesright replied to your post: This is great, anyway to make it… ― The only thing I’m interested in actually talking about with this whole… ― If any of you have attended or plan to attend student protests in Québec City… ― Countries currently expelling Syrian diplomats over continued violence… ― This morning I received an anonymous message…
- mohandasgandhi ⁂ Comedian Jimmy Carr apologises for tax evasion on Twitter ― fearandwar: sharquaouia: I love it when someone claims to be an expert on… ― Breaking News: Prime Minister of Pakistan disqualified by the Supreme Court. ― John McCain calls Supreme Court ‘uniformed, arrogant, naive’ for Citizens… ― Canada: Welcome to the UN’s Human Rights Watchlist ― sharquaouia: Morsi’s win is not official until Friedman makes sweeping… ― Muslim Brotherhood claims victory in Egypt president vote ― You can talk about feminism and supporting women’s rights all you want but… ― Protip lolbertarians/economic conservatives:
- apsies ⁂ We’re entering week four of my nanny gig ― PEGGY! ― We scheduled a 30 minute chat concerning a group project due next week ― As far as neighbors go ― I’m watching the Diamond Jubilee Concert for the Queen ― Announcing the 2012 ThinkProgress Tumblr Honorees! ― I have an online midterm to take tonight ― Day 22: Broody Hen Update ― my first day as a nanny
- squashed ⁂ Learning to be nonconfrontational: public servant edition ― Fact: ― On the Fast and Furious Scrap ― Mitt Romney is the new Zune. ― What’s your excuse? ― For the aspiring lawyers ― Damage Control ― Obama and the Libertarians ― Racism and the 2012 Election
- mandalay ⁂ Lamestream media. ― Also. ― Apologies ― Brown v. Warren ― YES EXACTLY. ― letters about a class action law suit against red light cameras > letters… ― Panache. ― What do LA, MD, and DC have in common? ― Passwords, etc.
- citizenkerry ⁂ things i’ve learned about dating from being engaged ― things that are (not) actually wrong with me ― playing truth or dare by myself ― james tells me about life at 30,000 feet ― why dating is confusing, explained ― how to keep a man ― justin tells me about occupy detroit, being a substitute teacher, growing… ― a surprising good thing that happened last night ― There are two New Orleans-es: (1) the one I saw, which is Cajun-themed Las…
- shiningstarshiddenfires ⁂ Wanted coffee. Coffee pot was already full for the morning beverage. Prepared a… ― I love how Brian is dressed up as Clark Kent in the opening of HMB. ― I have a sudden (yet long hidden) desire to pick up pipe smoking… ― No matter how times I watch it, Andy Serkis’ performance as Gollum/Smeagol… ― Summer 2012 is all about the super heroes: The Avengers, Batman,… ― the19thhistory replied to your post<span >: <em >merging my two… ― merging my two tumblrs ― Today’s Best Videos (April 2, 2012) ― The truth behind Occupy Oakland; What the media fail to report